You know what would be a really cool alarm clock, If it were Nick Fury from the Avengers, so when it went off it said “Wake up MOTHER FUCKER!!!” and when you pressed snooze it went “I acknowledge that you’ve made the decision to snooze, but given that it’s a stupid ass decision i’ve elected to ignore it” and just kept beeping.
Do you know what I like the most here? They’re women and they ARE NOT wearing super sexualized leather clothes or posing in impossible ways.
And, of course, the Captain America 40’s hair.
this is perfect.
THIS is how you do genderbends. There is NO reason to sexualize their costumes or their poses unless you’re going for a porn thing (perfectly acceptable). The only costume that’s really been changed at all is Bruce’s and all they’ve really done is exchanged the pants for a pencil skirt. Not a mini-skirt. A pencil skirt.
Also the fact that Nat’s costume is completely unchanged on the male version just goes to show how little the original is sexualized, despite what people think. It’s figure-hugging, yes. So is Cap’s, so is Clint’s, so is Tony’s for that matter. Hulk strips down to a pair of ripped shorts, for christ’s sake. It looks like her butt is emphasized because Scarlett happens to have a bangin’ ass that looks good in a cat-suit. If she had a flat butt, it would look flat.
Okay, I’m done.
This is abso-fucking-lutely brilliant. Especially everyone’s hair.
The decision to keep Fury bald is just amazing. One thing about super-ladies that really bothers me is that they always have this mass of hair that is just begging to be grabbed by some assailant or getting in their face. Lady Thor’s braids are also fantastic, very true to Norse tradition, and Lady Tony’s hair is perfect.
I REALLY LIKE THE HAIR
This is stupidly hot.
For me, who admittedly doesn’t like genderbending into girls because of the over-sexualized things, this is actually pretty awesome because it’s not over-sexualized, and this is all of my yes.
This is amazing and the only way it can better is if someone did She-loki
The same person actually did one of Loki as well
Found here: (x)
SUPERWHOLOCK RIGHT NOW
- Supernatural Fandom: We're in hiatus . . .
- Sherlock Fandom: . . .
- Sherlock Fandom: . . .
- Sherlock Fandom (Sincerely): Oh you poor souls. Here, let me awkwardly hug you. Ssh . . .
- Whovians: Ssh. It's okay. We know how it feels. Just be thankful that it's not endi-
- Merlin Fandom: - Begins Sobbing -
- Whovians: Sorry! The point is, Supernatural Fandom, you'll be okay. Just take a few deep breaths and
- Whovians: No
- Whovians: Supernatural Fandom what
- Whovians: Okay calm down
- Whovians: What are you doing?
- Whovians: STAHP
- Whovians: IT'S ONLY BEEN A FEW DAYS, GUYS!
- Sherlock Fandom: Haha! YES! Spot on!
- Whovians: They get that from your side of the family.
- - Whovians watch as the Supernatural Fandom and Sherlock Fandom cause havoc on the dashboard -
- Whovians: I swear I'm adopted.
- Avengers: (Hysterical crying)
a summary of ships from the avengers according to my blog