"free speech" is my fav. thing nerds resort to to defend their opinions they’re literally saying "I am completely out of coherent defences for my opinion so I’m just going to state that it’s not legal for you to arrest me for it" am i supposed to respond with "its ok im not a cop" or what i dunno
I dont understand why, for a girl to be considered badass and strong in movies and books, she has to be tomboyish, not wear makeup and not like girly things?
Girls should be allowed to put on lipstick and flowery dresses then conquer the world by crushing the necks of their enemies under their 6 inch heels
Y’all need Buffy.
Another merch give-away! Since my last give-away was such a success I’ve decided to do another one. You can see that my give-aways are real by clicking here!
Basically, the winner of this will get to spend $50USD in my Society6 shop!
How do I afford to do all these give-aways, you ask?
I make money online by using an app, it’s that easy! I test apps on my phone to earn PayPal money, I’ve earned $80NZD in a week! Want to know how you can make money by using the app too? Click here to read more! (I promise it’s no scam, there’s proof if you follow the link!)
- You must be following me (pronqs) or my vintage/photography blog (antiquitate)! I will be checking who’s following me and I’ll just re-randomize if you’re not following me! You just have to follow one or the other, not both!
- Likes don’t count for anything! Reblogs count and you can reblog this as many times as you like!
- You MUST check out my Society6 shop regardless of the giveaway and it’s Instagram//Facebook//Tumblr (which follows back).
- Winner will be chosen using a Randomizer and will be contacted via Tumblr messages (your ask box) so please have this option turned on.
- You must be at least eighteen years of age OR have the permission of a parent/guardian to give your address to me!
- The winner MUST be willing to prove that the give-away is real by posting photos of the products on your blog, like these people have done, when you receive them!
- This give-away will end July 31st at 10pm (This is a New Zealand date and time!) Winner will have 2 days to respond or I’ll re-draw the winner!
- This give-away will shipped world wide and shipping will be paid in ADDITION to the $50 you’ll have to spend, it will not be taken out of that amount.
Prizes (to clarify):
The winner will be told that they can choose ANY item/s in my shop as long as the overall total doesn’t exceed the amount of $50USD! If the total ends up being $44USD, I will not be giving the extra $6USD, sorry! You could choose any number of things like 3 mugs OR a wall clock and a mug OR a hoodie OR 2 pillow cases OR a couple of t-shirts OR a phone case and a mug OR anything else as long as it doesn’t exceed $50USD!
- THIS GIVEAWAY IS IN NO WAY AFFILIATED WITH TUMBLR OR SOCIETY6!
- THE ABOVE IMAGES ARE PREVIEWS FROM SOCIETY6!
YOU CAN CLICK HERE TO SEE PAST GIVE-AWAY PROOF!
Happy reblogging, and stay amazing! c:
The meaning of life is just to be alive. It is so plain and so obvious and so simple. And yet, everybody rushes around in a great panic as if it were necessary to achieve something beyond themselves.
How tall are you?
ARE YOU KIDDING ME
Yeah! Same height as Hermione :)
SCARLETT FUCK YES
I love how they’re all character names
then you have RDJ
Ah yes, Johnny Depp is my favorite character
But no seriously does anyone notice how the map puts Gimli as being 6’1” and therefore three inches taller than Legolas (5’10”) what the hell
a short poem:
that you take
another short poem:
yes but see
they are all
by the district
to assign a
they can get
paid and earn
raises and bonuses
their jobs and
a revised short poem:
does the district
that you take
another short poem:
Apparently this is "The clearest photo of Mercury ever taken."
why isnt everyone getting so excited about this, it is literally another planet look at how beautiful it is stop what your doing and look at how alien like this planet is what is living there oh my god mercury
and guess what in space they pick categories when they have a lot of things to name like the craters on mercury. the category for naming them is after deceased artists